If you need storage at any point while moving home or office we are certainly the friendly people to help.We have been providing storage for our customer’s furniture and possessions from Colchester, across Essex and Suffolk, securely in an an alarmed depot, since the 1970’s.
Temporary Moving Storage Solution
Medium term household storage solution
You have two options
- If you want easy, regular access then our Self Storage option is your first choice. You can add or take out your possessions at your convenience in a secure Self Storage units.
- Our secure timber containerised Removal Storage is ideal if you do not need regular access.
Long term storage solution
Having said that we don’t just supply house moving storage. We store all manner of items, singly or collectively, for whatever reason, for any period of time.
Storage FacilityWe offer containerised and conventional storage.
Standard Removal Storage Service
- We arrive at your home with a containerised storage crate. We can wrap and pack your house contents into it.
- All soft furnishings are placed into plastic protective covers to keep them clean and dust free. We generate an inventory to record the condition of each of your possessions before storage.
- Transport your possessions to our storage depot.
- Forklift the container into our secure and environmetnally controlled warehouse
- When instructed we Deliver your possessions to you. However, there are restrictions on what we can store. They include no gas bottles/ cylinders, food stuffs or perishable goods, no paints, flammable liquids or toxic substances. Call us if you have any queries.
Access and Return of stored itemsFor security and operational reasons access to your stored goods is limited but access can be arranged by calling us or emailing us first for an appointment.
Delivery/return of your stored items is where possible done at your convenience but is dependent upon workloads.
Pricing Structure, Liability and PaymentPricing for storage is a combination of per weekly rate, by volume and by declared value. Due to changes to FSA/insurance regulations (which affect the whole of the Removal and Storage Industry) we supply standard or limited liability as part of our removal and storage contract. This is based on the declared value you place on your possessions.
Payment for storage can be by cheque or direct debit. If you use the Internet you can pay by BACS or online on our website by debit or credit card. We try to make life as convenient for you as possible.