- Moving House
Help Us to Help You Guide – House Moving
If you can follow these requests your removal day should run smoothly.
Thank you for your help.
- Identify to our representative all the possible access restrictions
and obstruction at your old and new properties.
- Provide a map showing your new address. Supply a rough floor plan
of your new property marked with room names corresponding with the
packing box names.
- Before moving day have all your light fittings taken down and have
all gas and electrical appliances disconnected. Removal crews are
not certified to carry out these tasks.
- Fridges and freezers should be empty, defrosted and dry ready for
- Clearly label objects that are to be left behind.
- Point out to our removal staff any items requiring special attention.
- When you sign the acceptance of estimate check your new address
and telephone numbers are correct.
- Supply us with an emergency contact number before and during the
- Before our crew leave, please make a final check that nothing has
been left behind. Also please check that nothing that should be left
has been loaded in error.