The removal industry’s guarantee of the highest standards of trading and customer service
It’s official. Members of BAR (British Association of Removers), which includes Schofield Removals Company, now operate to a strict Code of Practice approved and monitored by the Trading Standards Institute. You can’t get a better recommendation than that! In plain english it means that the Trading Standards Institute, a government body is policing the behaviour of a significant sector of the removal industry. If you see either of these logos on documents or website of a removal company you know you’ll be taken care of.
To go into more detail, BAR membership and TSI backing guarantees to you that Schofield Removals is:
- committed to treating you fairly should a problem arise.
- steadfast in providing good customer service.
- known for supplying clear information about their services.
- reliable for providing user friendly, straightforward and quick procedures for dealing with customer complaints.
- recognised for using clear and fair contracts.
- bound to offer free or low-cost despute resolution such as arbitration or an ombudsman.
- consistent in offering you more rights than the law gives you.
You can see if we practice what we preach. Good or bad our customers will tell you what they think of us and our standard of service. As a customer you are most welcome to pass verdict on us, too.